American Single Malt Whiskey
Our first Special Reserve release - American Single Malt Whiskey
J.J. Pfister is proud to introduce our first 100% made, in-house whiskey. Our Special Reserve American Single Malt Whiskey is a sublime merger of the Bourbon and Scotch traditions creating a uniquely American craft spirit.
This exceptional hand-crafted single malt offers a superb profile of dried fruit, banana, toasty coconut – blended with rich malted husk, sweet burnt caramel, floral notes and a touch of spice on the end.
The Single Malt Whiskey palate is powerful and complex – with a journey of flavors – starting with enticing butterscotch and banana foster; developing into black pepper spice with cinnamon clove and vanillin and then coming to term with a long finish begging to see what new surprises lie ahead.
Our American Single Malt Whiskey is both powerful and sweet – recommended neat or over a large ice rock. Each bottle is 750 mL.
Single Malt Choice
- Generous pour of J.J. Pfister American Single Malt Whiskey
- Select glass of choice
- Add rock – or not
- Pour Single Malt
Smoked Old Fashioned Single Malt
- 2 oz J.J. Pfister American Single Malt Whiskey
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 dashes Orange Angostura Bitters
- 1 Orange Slice
- Stir ingredients in mixing glass until desired dilution.
- With rocks glass and torch a natural wooden plank, with dried herbs or spices, if desired
- Place glass over plank when smoking
- After glass is filled with smoke, flip glass over and add a big cube
- Strain Old Fashioned ingredients into glass
- Garnish with a brandied cherry and orange peel expression
- 1.5 oz J.J. Pfister Single Malt Whiskey
- .5 oz Vanilla Simple Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Sea Salt
- Caramel Sauce
- Mix single malt whiskey and simple syrup in tall mug or glass
- Stir in hot or cold coffee
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and sea salt