Four Varieties of Apples. One Premium Apple Brandy.
J.J. Pfister Apple Brandy is our take on the brandys created in Calvados, France. Distilled from four varieties of organic apples from the local region of Courtland, California, our Apple Brandy is truly a unique spirit to be shared with friends and families.
J.J. Pfister Apple Brandy is a blend of four apple varieties and barrel-aged in toasted oak barrels. Our Apple Brandy offers the warming depths of a dark liquor with the obvious profile of freshly harvested apples and a delightful twist of salted caramel, cherry, vanilla, and leather.
With a blend of apple varieties – including Braeburn, Gala, Fuji, and Granny Smith – from Green and Hemly Orchards in Courtland, CA, the J.J. Pfister team fermented the apples with skins for an extended period of time to deliver a more intense flavor profile. Aged in toasted French oak barrels, the result is a smooth spirit perfect for sipping or mixing in traditional cocktails. Each bottle is 375 mL.
- 1.25 oz Apple Brandy
- .5 oz Limoncello
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- .25 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- Healthy bar spoon of apricot preserve
- Apple Slice
- Edible Flower
- Mix all ingredients in shaker with ice
- Shake and double strain into chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with apple slice and edible flower
- 2 oz J.J. Pfister Apple Brandy
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- .75 oz simple syrup
- 4 dashes aromatic bitters
- Add all ingredients and stir
- Pour over ice in tall glass
- 1.5 oz Apple Brandy
- .25 Sage Simple
- 2 dashes of Orange Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash of Angostura Bitters
- Stir ingredients in a mixing glass
- Strain into rocks glass over big cube
- Garnish with a lemon and orange peel expression