Eau De Vie of Apple
A Classic French Spirit to be Experienced
Created in the French Calvados method, J.J. Pfister’s Eau de Vie of Apple is a California take on a classic French spirit.
The Eau De Vie nose is an immediated brambly “apple cider” of the West English countryside scrumpy style. Led by red apple skin, the palate is a generous mix of flavors from the flesh of the ripe apple fruit. The Eau De Vie of Apple finish is long and dry with a lingering sweetness and warmth.
J.J. Pfister processes multiple apple styles at the peak of ripeness for full flavor and quality. Our pome fruit processing equipment creates a fine mash which is fermented for at least three weeks to ensure the most complex flavor profile possible. After distilling with our state of the art pot still and proofing to the most flavorful alcohol content, our premium Eau de Vie of Apple is ready to enjoy neat or in a cocktail of your choice. Each bottle is 350 mL.
- 1.5 oz Eau De Vie (Apple Brandy)
- .75 oz Orange Juice
- .25 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- Jalapeno Slices
- Muddle jalapeño and mint
- Add ingredients to shaker with ice
- Shake and double strain in rocks glass
- Garnish with mint sprig, jalapeno, and orange slice
This Charming Man
- 1.5 oz J.J. Pfister Eau De Vie (Apple Brandy)
- .75 oz Blueberry Simple Syrup
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- Apple Slice
- Add all ingredients to shaker with ice
- Shake and double strain into a Collins glass
- Garnish with an apple slice and blueberries